Locksmiths We Trust
Other Locksmiths We Know & Trust
Lock problems don’t just occur when you’re at home. Whether you’re out of town on business and lose your rental car key, or you’re on vacation and your truck key breaks off in the ignition, you’ll need to call someone to help you out. We recommend the following licensed, verified and insured professional locksmiths:
- Lightning Locksmith – Car Key Experts – Need a new transponder key or remotes programmed in Newtown Square or Brookhaven PA? Call Lightning Locksmith today!
- Largo Locksmith – Emergency Lock Service – Providing commercial, residential, and automotive locksmith services in Largo, FL, and the surrounding cities.
- Buckley’s Securitysmiths – Petersburg Locksmith – Buckley’s has been proving peace of mind since 1985. With a real location in Colonial Heights, VA, Buckley’s specializes in residential, commercial and automotive lock service.
- Transponder City – Based in Bridgeview, IL, Transponder City specializes in car locksmithing and security for the whole Chicago region. They offer car key programming, remote replacement, and car unlocking. They’re family-owned and fully mobile.
- Advance Auto Locksmith – Orland, FL – For over 15 years, Advance Auto Locksmith has been trusted by everyone in Orlando, FL for professional car locksmith services including ignition repair, EEPROM, steering column repair, car key cutting, and key fob programming.
- Campbells Locksmith Company– Campbells Locksmith Service is a local mobile locksmith in South Carolina. We service Clemson and Seneca SC. Call us for lockout service, car key programming, and lock installation.
- Lockmaster Security Services, Inc. – Providing security services to the entire Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas of Nevada since 1989.
- Locksmith Skagit – Full-service mobile locksmith serving Mount Vernon, WA and all of Skagit County. They’re a AAA Emergency Service Provider and specialize in advanced diagnostics and car computer programming.
Not all locksmiths are created equal. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed.